Library » Library Policies
Expectations of students while in the library
- While in the library, students are expected to be engaged in schoolwork requiring use of library resources (i.e. computers, book collection, periodicals, reference, etc.).
- The library is open for use by individual students from study hall, lunch, or class (with teacher permission).
- Students are expected to abide by the Bishop Ludden Code of Student Conduct and all other Bishop Ludden rules.
- Students are expected to abide by the Catholic Schools of the Diocese of Syracuse Agreement for Internet Access by Students.
- While in the library, though conversation may be necessary, students will be mindful of other students or staff trying to work.
- There is no food or drink allowed in the library except by librarian permission.
- Consequences for violations of these rules:
- 1st violation- verbal warning
- 2nd violation- ejection from library
- 3rd violation- 2 week suspension from library
- 4th violation- discipline report with administrative follow-up