Class Representation Roles
CALLING ALL ALUMNI!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KEEP YOUR CLASS CONNECTED?
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
The Development Office is currently seeking class representatives to help keep our alumni connected and up to date on the great things happening at Bishop Ludden. Help us keep track of the difference our alumni make in their community every day!
Class Representative Responsibilities
Class Representatives play a vital role in the alumni community. They are instrumental in keeping class members in contact with one another and in keeping the Ludden community alive. We need your help to spread news and event information with your classmates about things happening at Bishop Ludden!
Class Representatives can help with:
- Organize reunions for your class!
- Encourage your class to “Share their News”, update the Development office of your accomplishments so we can feature them in a alumni spotlight!
- Help the School communicate with your class. In particular, help us by forwarding School news and information about alumni events and services to your classmates.
- Encourage your classmates to keep their contact details up‐to‐date. This can be done online here ‐ it is the key to receiving information from the School and to ensuring e‐mail addresses actually work!
- Be an ambassador for the School that you love!
Keeping in touch with our Alumni is very important and we want to do better! If willing to help with updating your class information, please contact Courtnee Corcoran at email@example.com
Listen to current BL parent Jamie Baker tell you why he believes in Bishop Ludden!!