Attention Alumni! Please share your reunion plans taking place!
Class of ’71
The class of ’71 is having a reunion on Friday, Aug. 11 at the Syracuse Marriott Hotel. It will begin at 6 p.m. Payment details will be sent with the invitations. Additionally, there will be a mass and school tour starting at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 12
Class of ’83
The class of ’83 will hold its 40th Class Reunion on Aug. 5. It will not be anything formal, just a nice get together at Colemans on the outside patio. More information to follow. We would love to see all the old faces and friends if you can make it.
The Ludden Hall of Fame Dinner will be Aug. 6 and the Annual Golf Outing will be Aug. 7. This weekend is always a great time so if you can make one event, two events or all three that would be awesome!
Is your class planning a reunion and need support?
Bishop Ludden Jr. Sr. High School is happy to help.
- Provide you a class list
- Provide ONE promotional mailing option such as a save the date postcard or invitation letter
- Create a class reunion Facebook group
- Lend you class yearbooks
- Encourage your classmates to shop here for Bishop Ludden gear
- Post reunion information on our website, Facebook and social accounts
- Attend reunion to take pictures and/or update class on school news and events