What a Fall for Bishop Ludden!
- Varsity Football finished the regular season at 4-2. The boys will host Little Falls this Friday Night 10/29, 6:30 at Bishop Ludden. Our staff and players have done a great job each week preparing and buying into the game plan. We have three seniors leading the way.
- Varsity Volleyball finished the regular season at 10-8. They had very strong showings in both the Marcellus Tournament and the OHSL Tournament at Phoenix this past Saturday. We will play at Bishop Grimes this Friday Night 10/29 at 6:00 PM in the 1st round of the sectionals. They have four seniors looking to extend their season.
- Varsity Girls Soccer finished the regular season at 14-1 and currently 15-1 (opening round sectional win vs. Copenhagen). The girls are currently ranked 6th in New York State. We will play Lyme Central at South Jefferson High School tonight Wednesday 10/27 at 5:00 PM in the Sectional Semi-Final. There are two seniors leading the way on the pitch for this varsity squad.
- Varsity Boys Soccer finished the season at 6-8-2. The team started off 0-3 but rallied as the season went on, and won two huge games to qualify for the sectionals. The boys upset Tully on the road in the sectionals but lost the next round to Cooperstown last Friday. Cooperstown is currently 16-0. Five seniors led the way and created a solid foundation for this young talented team to build on.
- Varsity Cross Country will compete in the Sectionals on November 6th at VVS.
- Modified Football, Modified Boys and Girls Soccer, Modified Cross Country and JV Volleyball had really good falls as well. Ludden is proud of our coaches and student-athletes and all they have accomplished.