The Ludden Fund and Signature Events
A gift to Bishop Ludden Jr. Sr. High School is meaningful no matter if it’s large or small, restricted or unrestricted. Your support of Bishop Ludden ensures a Catholic education that fosters spiritual growth, moral development, academic excellence, critical thinking and life-long learning. We are committed to the development of the whole person through a challenging educational experience of academic, co-curricular and spiritual growth.
Our ability to provide an extraordinary Catholic education is directly related to the ongoing and generous partnerships with alumni, parents, past parents, grandparents, friends, foundations and corporations, and other dedicated individuals and organizations that share our commitment. Your support helps make this vision attainable for many young men and women who strive to uphold the traditions of a Bishop Ludden education.
Did you know tuition provides only 60% of what it costs to educate each student at Bishop Ludden? The School relies upon philanthropic support to maintain its academic excellence, affordability, and Catholic mission. The best way to impact others is with your annual support of the Ludden Fund. Gifts to the Ludden Fund support the essential programs and operations for all of Bishop Ludden Jr. Sr. High School every day – programs that enhance academic excellence, athletics and other student activities, ministry, and volunteer service opportunities. The Ludden Fund turns individual gifts into a robust source of support that has the power to change the lives of individuals, now and in the future.
There are many ways to support Bishop Ludden Jr. Sr. High School:
- The Ludden Fund
- Signature Events, Spring Sweepstakes, Patrick Mathews Gaelic Knights Open, Athletic and Club Fundraisers)
- Tuition Assistance and Scholarships
- Alumni Class Gifts
The Ludden Fund
- Helps to maintain tuition costs for all students
- Keeps Bishop Ludden’s technology current
- Provides tuition assistance to students who otherwise could not attend Bishop Ludden
- Ensures that Bishop Ludden is able to attract and retain the best faculty and leadership in their disciplines
- Makes fund available for extra-curricular and athletic activities
Contributing to the Ludden Fund means giving where the need is greatest.
- Emerald Donor – $1,000
- Gaelic Knight Donor – up to $999
- Young Emerald Donor (graduates of classes 2011-2021) – $100
Sponsorship opportunities are available for Bishop Ludden’s annual Patrick T. Mathews Gaelic Knights Open! Alumni class gifts are a great way to give back after your reunion!