If you drive your child to school, please use the parking lot entrance. Follow the perimeter of the lot and drop off near the entrance. If you have a complicated drop off (i.e., your student has project materials he or she needs help with, etc.) please park your car in the lot.


Your home school district is responsible for busing your child to Bishop Ludden. Most districts require a bus pass. It is your responsibility to contact your busing district to make arrangements. 

Centro and the City of Syracuse School District

Many students who live in the city of Syracuse ride Centro Buses to and from Bishop Ludden. All new students, 7th graders and 10th graders must have a bus pass photo taken over the summer at the Syracuse School District Transportation Office (369 6th North Street). Call that office first (435-4260) to make sure the application you filled out (new student registration) is on file with them.

The bus pass will not be ready until a few weeks after the new school year starts. Students will be allowed to ride for “free” during this time. Sometime around Oct. 1st, bus passes will be required (no exceptions). Students can ride the bus without a pass for $2 each way.

If your student loses his or her bus pass, they need to go to the Transportation Office to formally request a replacement. If needed, the BL Main Office will provide either a daily temporary pass or daily token until the new pass is delivered.

Please complete THIS FORM only if you are requesting transportation for the coming school year and live in the City of Syracuse School District.